Well-fed freelance writers stay out of “content farms” and bidding sites, where you compete with hundreds of other writers for the same projects and get the gig if you under-quote yourself enough. To be a well-fed freelance writer, you need to go out there and market yourself to your target audience – usually, marketing managers – like any other business owner.
If you’ve received gifts you really don’t want – and they’re still in the packages – try returning them. Some retailers will take them back up to a year later.   If you are not sure where the item was purchased, try going online and searching.  If a retailer like Walmart or Target pops up then you can return it there without a receipt and get a gift card.
A great point you made there though. Too many people try to take on too much at once and end up spreading themselves too thin – trying to conquer all the niches at the same time. Marketers also do this with advertising. Instead of sticking with one platform until they are generating a consistent number of leads they will jump from platform to platform, in essence chucking a load of crap at a wall and seeing what sticks.

Sound up your aisle? Fill out an application through the site, which pairs brides and bridesmaids based on personality and location. You could make between $200 and  $2,000 per month, says Glantz, working anywhere from a few hours a month to a couple of hours a week, and you'll generally handle everything on nights and weekends. Most projects—er, weddings—require between 3 to 11 months of your time.
I surprisingly get a lot of people asking to detail their car. I never intend to make a business of it, but I love doing it to my cars and people ask me to do it to theirs. All it takes is a cheap orbital buffer (mines a used craftsman) and a shop vac. I normally get easily $100 for a basic wash/wax/vac, or $200 to remove scratches and polish then wax the car.
The Expeditioner features travel posts, travel videos, travel news, tips and more from some of the best travel writers and travel bloggers around the world. They are looking for travel stories that are written in a first-person narrative style. Every article submitted must be informative, well-written, and they should inspire travellers (mainly focusing on the American audience) to get out and explore.
Creating a unique tracking ID for an Amazon link is easy. Simply log in to your Amazon affiliate dashboard, click “Account Settings” at the very top on the right, then click “Manage Tracking IDs”. From there you can make a new tracking ID so you can track which web page/campaign sold what.  You can learn more about using Amazon’s Tracking IDs here.
Another big name in the travel industry, International Living won’t likely take your regular travel piece, but they are currently paying $75 per Postcard submission. To learn about what a postcard is and how to submit one to the editors, click the button below and read their guidelines page. You can also attempt to get a feature article here. The pay is around $250 for an 800 word feature and up to $400 for an 800 – 1,400 word feature. International Living is a bit harder to get published on, but they’re a huge site – making them a good option if you really want to get paid to write online.
A fitness site can have numerous revenue streams. Create healthy eating plans and recipes and lock them away as premium content. Promote and sell a fitness training course, eBook, or a series of videos. Or advertise your own personal fitness services on your site. Topfithub is  a good example of a fitness site with decent video content alongside product reviews.
Running a coupons website can be very lucrative. Find a coupon niche, select a WordPress coupon theme, and then display relevant coupons on your site. When your audience uses the coupon codes or discount links, you will earn an affiliate cut for example you could set-up a site dedicated to iHerb Coupons or add a page to your website with Web Hosting Promo Codes. Coupon websites are quite high maintenance as they need to be constantly updated with new offers. However, if you build up an engaged audience and allow them to post coupons and discounts they have found themselves, then quite quickly your workload will reduce.

The in-flight magazine for Horizon Air, Horizon Edition is looking for writing with vivid images, anecdotes and a strong narrative flow. The best way to submit a post is to send small clips of previously published work, as well as a well-written pitch for your proposed article in their magazine. The pitch should demonstrate advance research and original ideas on the part of the writer. The below button is an application through their parent company Alaska Airlines.

Creating blog content is a very useful and effective way of consistently building content on a site. When creating blog posts, it's a good idea to do some keyword research to figure out what it is that your audience is interested in and searching for online. Also, be sure to research competitors, forums and social media to narrow down on topics for your blog. 
My next self-funded business hit $160,000 in revenue in its first year alone. After that first taste of self-made success, I’ve gone on to sign consulting contracts worth tens of thousands of dollars with startups like LinkedIn and Google, launch profitable online courses, and build a following of hundreds of thousands for this blog and my podcast series.
If you’ve ever travelled with a canoe, done a canoe trip down a river or rented a canoe while travelling, then you can submit a post to this site all about all things canoeing. They’re looking for anything other than creative non-fiction essays or fiction. Pitches should present a clear and specific idea, not merely a general topic, and should reflect familiarity with the magazine’s content and tone.
World Nomads is a travel insurance company, but lately they’ve been putting together a lot of in-depth guides and they’ve really been working on their blog. There are a lot of submissions here, so be sure that your pitch is unique and very detailed. The pay is very good though and they often pay extra for use of your travel photos. If you want to get paid to write online, then this is a good option for sure.

If your goal is to make enough money to retire early, prioritize earning potential over job satisfaction, since you plan on getting out of the rat race early, anyway. Consider the types of jobs that pay extraordinarily well in exchange for hard work, little psychological satisfaction, and a punishing lifestyle, such as investment banking, sales, and engineering. If you can keep your expenses low and do this for about 10 years, you can save a nest egg for a modest but youthful retirement, or to supplement your income while you do something you really love doing but doesn't pay much. But keep in mind that delayed gratification requires clear goal-setting and strong willpower.
Do you constantly come up with witty one-liners? Do you dream of the days of Mad Men-style advertising? If you’ve got some branding chops or just come up with imaginative copy, there are lots of opportunities to make money online through company naming and slogan contests. If you think you have a knack for names check out namingforce.com and squadhelp.com. If you dream of coming up with witty copy, try coming up with company slogans on Slogan Slingers and Get a Slogan.

Ask for a raise. If you’re unhappy with your compensation at your 9-5 job, asking for a raise is one way to beef up your bank account. Most employers offer an annual review of your work – which could be the perfect time to negotiate a higher salary or ask for better perks. If your employer doesn’t offer such an opportunity, it might be time to initiate a review yourself.
Can someone help. I need a job or at least a hobbie to do at home, i need to make $400 in about 2 weeks. I’m 15 so i can’t work yet. If anyone has any suggestions please e-mail me! ooh & btw i can’t mow any lawns cause everyone who lives close by dosn’t have any lawn at all. So if there is any suggestions whatsoever please feel free to e-mail me. thanks!
If you do have a blog, then make sure you have a “Hire Me” tab if you are available. This will then let others know that you are looking, and also what you are available for. Many blog owners might also be looking around, or they might make blog posts directly stating that they need staff writers. Keep an eye out for this. It doesn’t hurt to just e-mail the websites directly. If you truly want to write for them, try sending them a quick e-mail, and attach some writing samples, and/or link to your blog as well.
To read my posts about how to make extra income and how to make money online, such as through blogging, click here. Below are my monthly extra income reports. I recommend checking out my online course for bloggers, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. I earn around $50,000 a month through affiliate marketing and I share my exact strategy and tips in this very informative online course. If you’re a blogger, then you NEED this course.
Similar to a YouTube vlogger, if you have a large following on Instagram then you could become an Instagram Influencer. You will be paid to promote products in your photos, from wearing certain clothes to action shots of you using particular merchandise. As your Instagram following grows, you may start out simply receiving freebies in return for a picture of you with the item in shot. However, for those with followings running into millions, you can expect large payments to display products in your pictures. Use sites like Hype Factory to help connect you with companies prepared to pay for your influence.

If you do have a blog, then make sure you have a “Hire Me” tab if you are available. This will then let others know that you are looking, and also what you are available for. Many blog owners might also be looking around, or they might make blog posts directly stating that they need staff writers. Keep an eye out for this. It doesn’t hurt to just e-mail the websites directly. If you truly want to write for them, try sending them a quick e-mail, and attach some writing samples, and/or link to your blog as well.
Take advantage of tax laws if you're self-employed. Money saved on taxes is still money saved. You may be able to deduct many of your business expenses (use of your home, use of your car, office supplies, etc.) if you keep good records. You may also qualify for tax breaks, such as deducting your health insurance premiums on your tax return. These laws are in place to encourage commerce and business growth, so don't neglect their benefits especially if you want to make money.
While mobileXpression doesn’t dole out a set rate of cash, installing the app and answering an array of questions does put you in the running for all kinds of rewards and free merchandise. Once you install the app on one of your devices and keep it installed, you can earn everything from Amazon gift cards to electronics like iPads or flat-screen televisions, just for searching the web as you normally would.
If you’re serious about making money selling things online, it’s pretty much impossible to not recommend Shopify. The platform gives you everything you need to get your online store up and running in less than a day including a custom domain, beautiful templates (so you don’t need design skills), secure payment options, and they can even take care of marketing and shipping for you. Whether you’re selling your own products, designs, or curating other products for people in your niche, Shopify is the best option for powering your online store.
Geno Prussakov of AM Navigator said: “In 2018, we will see significantly higher numbers of affiliate marketing programs run in truly smart ways. Their output will be increased through (i) continuous diversification of affiliate base (by now Google has done a great job teaching everyone “not to put all eggs in one basket”), (ii) extensive use of available technologies (for better attribution, wider reach, shrewder decisions), and (iii) lessons learned from deep(er) analysis of what’s really going on in the program (from the value that different types of affiliates bring throughout customer journey to lifetime customer value of affiliate-referred conversions).”
NO. RentAFriend.com is a solely a platonic friendship website only. You are not required to do anything you don't want to. You are the Boss, and make all of the rules. It's extremely important that before you meet to discuss all of the details including the time, date, location plans and payment. Once all of those minor details are worked out, you will be able to enjoy your time much better. Remember you are NOT going on a date. RENTAFRIEND IS NOT A DATING WEBSITE. RentAFriend.com is strictly a platonic friendship website where people can rent your friendship. We have a very strong stance on physical contact. There is no physical contact at all during your time you spend with a member! You are there to provide friendship only.
Donating plasma can actually work out better than selling your blood.  It takes longer to donate plasma because they will put your red blood cells back in your system. The upside is that you can donate plasma as much as twice a week and you can make anywhere from $40-$60 per donation. You can make that $100 in less than a week if you can stomach the needle.
The Only People who are capable of helping you to recover your money are HACKERS, most of this Binary option companies are scam so therefore they have weak Database security, and their vulnerabilities can be exploited easily with the Help of our Special HackTools, Root HackTools And Technical Hacking Strategies. All we do is to hack into the Company’s Database, Extract your files and documents, Decrypt your Transaction Details and some Technical Hacking Procedures follows then you have your money recovered in Bitcoins. We have a trained team of seasoned professionals under various skillsets when it comes to Hacking. Our company in fact houses a separate group of Hackers who are productively focussed and established authorities in different platforms. They hail from a proven track record Called “HackerOne” and have cracked even the toughest of barriers to intrude and capture or recapture all relevant datas needed by our Clients. Some Of These Hackers Includes PETER YAWORSKI, FRANS ROSEN, JACK CABLE, JOBERT ABMA, ARNE SWINNEN And More
Every year, hundreds of millions of documents are notarized in the United States: wills, mortgages, citizenship forms, handgun applications. While for decades, this has all been done in person, there is a budding crop of sites that allow notaries to take their services online. If you’re already a notary, you can sell your services online. Or, if you want to get started, check out the National Notary’s checklist for becoming a certified notary.

Amazon Mechanical Turk is a service that lets you make money online through doing paid microtasks. Each task is something simple that requires human interaction like rating search results, checking for the right spelling on search terms, categorizing the tone of an article, or even basic translating. You can do these tasks from anywhere you want and make money online from the world’s largest e-retailer.
The market for drones is expanding. Companies hire out work like aerial inspection, photography and land mapping. So if you’re already a drone enthusiast, why not put your aircraft to work? You first need to register it with the Federal Aviation Administration and obtain a license from them for commercial use. Then, you can apply for gigs as a drone pilot. Learn how to start making money with drones.
Keep your costs down. In order to turn a profit on what you're selling, choose to sell an item that's inexpensive to make. Lemonade is a classic because all of its ingredients (water, sugar, lemons or lemon juice concentrate, and ice) are fairly cheap and easy to obtain. Popsicles are another favorite because they can be bought in large quantities from the store!
The most important thing a newcomer to affiliate marketing needs to focus on and learn is *how to generate a large and engaged audience*. Without a large and engaged audience, or the skills to grow that, then affiliate marketing will be completely ineffective. Learn one top-level acquisition channel (partnerships, SEO, whatever) and then learn the middle of the funnel with marketing automation/email marketing to further convert people time and time again to different offers once they are within your network.

If you want to help shape products in their early stages, joining an online focus group or answering survey questions is a great way to make extra money online. They don’t pay as much as some of the other options we’ve highlighted, but you can join groups on sites like Survey Junkie, Swagbucks, and IPSOS that pay out through Amazon gift cards, check, or PayPal. You’ll be asked to provide a bit of information about your demographics (age, location, etc…), but after that you can get going making money through surveys.

HealthyWage is a smartphone app and online platform that allows you to incentivize your weight loss goal. Just set your weight loss goal and calculate your prize, make your bet, then work on achieving your goal with exercise and healthy diet choices. In the end, if you meet your goal you win your prize money. HealthyWage has been featured on CNN, Shape, Good Morning America, Today, and The Washington Post.
At work, you had to keep your desk neat so that you looked organized—and sure, it’s always helpful to see the top of your desk. But at home, who cares if clutter collects around you? Well, don’t fall into that trap (especially video conference calls are part of your routine). While you might miss the building services team, who used to wipe down your crusty keyboard and empty your waste paper baskets every night, it’s ultimately up to you to keep your space spic and span so you can do your best work.
I think content marketing is absolutely huge for affiliate’s, especially going into 2016, I think it will increasingly become something that will have to be adopted to gain domain trust, authority and good SERP rankings. Google loves quality content and if you want your website to stand the test of time, white-hat SEO is a must and content marketing is king!
If your audience is looking to launch an online business, migrate their ecommerce platform, or simply interested in ecommerce content, we encourage you to apply for the BigCommerce affiliate program. Our team will carefully review your application. Once approved, you will receive access to support, tracking, reporting, payments, and have your own unique affiliate link to track every referral you generate. BigCommerce is committed to the success of our affiliate partners.
What a huge, great list of ideas – bookmarked this as I know I’ll be coming back to go over it again and again. Here’s another item that could have made the list. I found a financial directory that’s useful for info on making money online. It’s http://money.madbeetech.com. What I like about it is that each directory listing includes ebooks and videos that can be instantly downloaded. All sorts of stuff for people who have their own website, and people who don’t (but still want to make money online).
Re-selling web hosting will enable you to make money hosting your own client’s websites. Large hosting companies like HostGator allow you to white label their hosting services. You could start your own hosting business or, if you are a web designer, include hosting into your web design packages. And the best of it is the hosting companies take care of the hosting for you, so all you need to worry about is selling.
That way, if you decide to write a review to promote it or send the affiliate link for the product's sales page to your email list, etc., you will have first-hand knowledge of how it works. This will help you to decide it the product has real value pertaining to your niche. I, personally, won't sell anything I haven't tried myself to be sure they work as advertised. Selling just to make money with no real value is a sure way to lose customers and ultimately destroy your business. Bad reputations are hard to get rid of once you get one, especially when there's money involved. With that being said, I hope you all have a great holiday season.

Do you have zero interest in an expensive mountain bike the company you are an affiliate of sells? Well, you probably don’t want to feature it on your blog, as it is extremely difficult to persuade readers (or anyone for that matter) that they should buy something you wouldn’t be caught spending a single penny on. When you are passionate about a product or–at the very least–interested in learning more about it, this will come through to your readers, engage them and better coax them to buy

Also known as “The Journal of Mexico’s Magnificent Peninsula”, this quarterly magazine is published by the Baja Communications Group and it is focused on advancing education, tourism and the protection of Mexico’s lovely Baja Peninsula (think Cabo San Lucas and La Paz). Writers should attempt to highlight the unique nature and ecosystem of this region, as well as eco-friendly accommodation and outdoor activities.
Selling clothes you no longer wear is a quick way to make some money. Start with local consignment shops for faster cash, or use sites like ThredUp and Poshmark to find buyers. If you go the online route, be sure to take clear, well-lit photos of your pieces and research similar items to set competitive prices. Get tips on how to sell your clothing.
Do you enjoy fast food or going into retail shops? Many companies hire mystery shoppers to test the customer service of their stores. A common one is Subway, which hires mystery shoppers to ensure that "Sandwich Artists" are following all the franchise guidelines. If you have time and can travel to different places, this could be a good side hustle.
I'm looking for someone who is smart, extremely organized, discrete, dedicated and trustworthy to be my executive virtual assistant. I'm looking for an effective individual who is extraordinarily detail-oriented. PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2+ years experience as a Virtual Executive Assistant for an executive and/or business owner. I expect this role to be varied. There can be periods of relatively few interruptions to work on long-term projects. Occasionally, this can be a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented and high-pressure role. You'll handle my personal as well as business details, including travel, file organization, corporate compliance tasks, some scheduling, customer calls and coordination with third parties. I have high expectations for myself and those with whom I work. My expectations for those working with me is to demonstrate ownership and accountability in their conduct and effectiveness. I am looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, finding and coordinating the best service providers, optimizing travel arrangements, and who is proactive, system-oriented, and with whom it is pleasant to work. Initially, this will be a part-time role, with a vision to grow responsibilities as we develop trust working with each other. This position is designed to be remote, so you can work anywhere in the US. We communicate via email, text, chat, and phone. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES Assist with corporate compliance details including generating corporate minutes, interacting with bookkeeping/accounting, and reconciling accounts. Assist with the creation/review of business documents, contracts, and create/maintain an organized digital filing system. Facilitate real estate transaction tasks. Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, arranging service/maintenance calls, and maintaining household items. Book travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities. Arrange calls, meetings, and conferences as well as maintaining a personal and professional calendar all while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner. Assist with monitoring of my inbox and emails, including responding to clients, customers, partners, and other business and personal contacts. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS Capability and confidence to proactively suggest and set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal organization and functions. Ability to accomplish tasks and solve problems with minimal or no guidance. High level of experience and comfort with Google Apps. Workable knowledge of Podio, Evernote, MindMeister, and Zapier. Workable knowledge of real estate transactions. Ability to quickly learn new software applications. Ability to work under pressure to quickly and efficiently problem solve, while managing interruptions. Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring that they are correctly prioritized, and relayed or handled at the appropriate time. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE At least 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive, physician, or business owner. Must have exceptional organization skills, be detail oriented and highly efficient. Trustworthy, discreet, and possessing strong personal integrity. Workable initial knowledge of a real estate transaction and the tasks necessary to complete, with a willingness to learn knowledge gaps. Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects. Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations. Experience managing an executive calendar. Must possess schedule flexibility. Top-notch communication via email and phone, external and internal. Proven ability to prioritize tasks. As this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, highly disciplined, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight. Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having a limited amount of face-time.
UserTesting hires contractors to try out websites and provide feedback through videos. Companies use this as a way to see how well their sites work and test new re-designs. Workers typically get paid $10 per test. Some testers report that opportunities can be sporadic and competitive. But as a recurring gig, UserTesting can be a real boon for people who are already online.

Vagabundo Magazine is a digital only magazine that aims to inspire travellers to hit the road and make their travel dreams a reality. They’re currently looking to fill 15 positions for full-time writers, so there’s a good opportunity to make some solid monthly income here. Although their submission page says a minimum of one assignment per month, they publish several per week so there is a decent amount of opportunity for those looking to get paid to write online.
Many voucher code web sites use a click-to-reveal format, which requires the web site user to click to reveal the voucher code. The action of clicking places the cookie on the website visitor's computer. In the United Kingdom, the IAB Affiliate Council under chair Matt Bailey announced regulations[42] that stated that "Affiliates must not use a mechanism whereby users are encouraged to click to interact with content where it is unclear or confusing what the outcome will be."
If you offer freelance services or have a physical services business, then creating a blog is a must. On your blog you can write about the services you offer and how they will benefit your clients. Importantly you can add a ‘Services’ page, outlining the services you provide, what they include, and any other important information potential clients may need. This is an effective way to promote your services, generate leads, and increase your revenue.
Affiliate marketing is an ideal solution for those looking to gain control of their own income by focusing on performance-based revenue options. Working in tandem with a seller, a motivated affiliate marketer will be able to achieve a passive income from the comfort of their home without worrying about producing their own product or service. Although the success of the job does depend on the affiliate’s marketing skills, it can prove to be an effective way to meet your income goals as either a primary career or a profitable second job.
With all the no special experienced needed internet jobs out there, it’s never been easier to earn extra money online. If you’re looking for more ways to earn, check out this list of 101+ Ways to Earn Extra Money Online. And don’t forget to sign up for the Work from Home Free Resource Library for special freebies for out-of-the-cube thinkers like you!
Do they value and help their affiliates? Some affiliate programs do an exceptional job of communicating with their affiliates, notifying them of upcoming sales, offering marketing advice or tools, offering contents and prizes during promotions and more. These types of affiliate programs are a pleasure to be a part of. Ultimate Bundles is an excellent example.
Work as an online interpreter or translator. If you’re fluent in a foreign language, it makes sense to look for work as an online interpreter or translator. Depending on your individual skillset, you could find work translating blog posts or eBooks, transcribing recorded lessons or speeches for clients, or translating through Skype or another online video service. And, thanks to the increased use of foreign languages in the United States, getting started could really pay off. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment for interpreters and translators is expected to increase 17% nationally through 2026.