Recently, this industry has grown considerably and there's been a lot of competition thanks to websites like Upwork that bring together developers from around the world. However, quality still trumps quantity. If you're good at web development, or you're simply looking to learn it, you could proverbially rake it in with the right work from the right clients.
101 Holidays is a UK-based online travel publication and they’re looking for posts about fun holidays for UK citizens. Before submitting, be sure to read some posts on both of their websites (101 Holidays & 101 Honeymoons) and get a feel for their style. They’re not strict on word count but they typically publish articles between 800 – 1,500 words.
Invest. There are no guarantees when it comes to investing, but you should always start sooner rather than later. If you are looking for a good investing platform, I recommend Motif. Motif Investing allows individuals to invest affordably. This approachable investing platform makes it easy to buy a portfolio of up to 30 stocks, bonds or ETFs for just $9.95 total commission.
Viator used to frequently take submissions from travel writers and bloggers, but I’ve seen that they’ve taken down their submissions page. However, they may still be accepting some articles because I’m still seeing new guest authors on the site. Try to contact them via a private Facebook message using the button below. They no longer use their submissions page, so you may have the best luck by sending them a message on Facebook (using the button below) and asking them for the right contact for sending pitches.
Being a Loan Signing Agent is a great side hustle because you can make $75 to $200 per hour-long appointment working for yourself on your own schedule. Retired people, working professionals, and students can be signing agents and earn extra cash when they want. The best part is you need nothing more than a notary commission (which can often be attained by simply filling out an application)!
He is the co-founder of Neil Patel Digital. The Wall Street Journal calls him a top influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. Neil is a New York Times bestselling author and was recognized as a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 30 by President Obama and a top 100 entrepreneur under the age of 35 by the United Nations.
Open an Etsy store. If you have a creative talent or skill – whether it’s creating art, sewing clothes, or making keepsakes – you can open an online store on Etsy.com and sell your wares for some quick cash. With your own Etsy store, you’re left in charge of pricing and, ultimately, how much you make. See our detailed primer, “How to Make Money on Etsy.”
You can generate a small side income taking online surveys — but don’t expect to be rolling in the dough. Survey sites don’t typically offer a big payoff, unless you invest a lot of time, and many sites are more useful for earning gift cards than cash. Some of the more popular survey sites include Swagbucks and Global Test Market. Read our analysis of a dozen survey sites to find out which one is best suited for you.

In this increasingly digital world, there has never been a better time to work from home. At-home jobs are a great work alternative, whether you are struggling to secure a local gig, need to stay home for your own health or to care for a loved one, or simply don't relish the thought of hustling to a workplace every day. More than 40 million Americans work remotely, according to the advocacy group Telework Coalition, even if it's just a part-time side hustle to supplement their income. And as the economy improves, more companies will be looking for additional staff to telecommute. For remote jobs, you'll need a computer and an Internet connection, some basic skills, and a can-do attitude. Click through this list of employment areas that are booming right now, plus find even more ways to make money from home.
Another way to utilize your talent and business skills is to run corporate workshops online. Businesses are always looking for unique ways to help educate their workforce, and if you can package your talents into a day or half-day long session, you can sell that to companies all over the world to make money online. Start by building a portfolio and then reaching out on LinkedIn to influencers at relevant companies to see if they would be interested in you teaching their team.
To make money easily, look for odd jobs like dog-walking, yard work, or running errands for elderly neighbors. Sell off old things you don’t need anymore, like books, CDs, DVDs, furniture, and clothes. Use your talents to make money by selling crafts, taking photos at events, designing web images, or starting a blog about something you love. For a quick side job, sign up to participate in focus groups in your area, complete online surveys, or look on websites like Craigslist and Fiverr for interesting, unusual gigs.
2. InboxDollars – InboxDollars is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc., so if you want to maximize your return, sign up with both websites. They also offer a search engine that pays you (like Swagbucks) and you get $5 just for signing up.  I won’t continue to list survey sites one after another down the list, but if you want to get paid to take surveys, also check out GlobalTestMarket, E-Poll Surveys and Survey Club.
UserTesting hires contractors to try out websites and provide feedback through videos. Companies use this as a way to see how well their sites work and test new re-designs. Workers typically get paid $10 per test. Some testers report that opportunities can be sporadic and competitive. But as a recurring gig, UserTesting can be a real boon for people who are already online.
Just a few years ago, I never thought I would be staff writing, and I never even thought about it. But once I began, I really started to enjoy it. I really love to write (yes, I do realize that I’m not the best and I probably should proofread more, but I do like to talk), and writing for different blogs was fun for me. How are people supposed to know that you are looking for a freelance writing position?
MoneySupermarket.com Financial Group Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 303190). The registered office address of both MoneySupermarket.com Group PLC and MoneySupermarket.com Financial Group Limited (registered in England No. 3157344) is MoneySupermarket House, St. David's Park, Ewloe, Chester, CH5 3UZ. MoneySavingExpert.com Limited is an appointed representative of MoneySupermarket.com Financial Group Limited.

Do you love getting refunds? How cool would it be to get money back on stuff you’ve already bought without having to do a thing? Paribus is a service that lets you find out if stores you’ve shopped at online owe you a refund.  It’s free to sign up. Paribus connects to your email account and checks your receipts.  If they find out a retailer has dropped their price they file a price adjustment claim for you.  Try out Paribus.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which took effect on May 25, 2018, is a set of regulations governing the use of personal data across the EU. This is forcing some affiliates to obtain user data through opt-in consent (updated privacy policies and cookie notices), even if they are not located in the European Union. This new regulation should also remind you to follow FTC guidelines and clearly disclose that you receive affiliate commissions from your recommendations. 
Similar to a YouTube vlogger, if you have a large following on Instagram then you could become an Instagram Influencer. You will be paid to promote products in your photos, from wearing certain clothes to action shots of you using particular merchandise. As your Instagram following grows, you may start out simply receiving freebies in return for a picture of you with the item in shot. However, for those with followings running into millions, you can expect large payments to display products in your pictures. Use sites like Hype Factory to help connect you with companies prepared to pay for your influence.
Fay — I have a few posts up that list ways to get fast cash, but if you’re looking for bill money, those might not help much because the things I listed there are mostly good for gas money, pizza money, etc. Just a little extra. I know that with the phone positions there’s often a few weeks or more worth of wait time while you’re getting a background check done, training, and so forth. The sales positions (things like Helios, which has actually received negative feedback lately from some of my readers) could probably have you up and working and making money quickly. I do have a post on this blog covering Helios. But not everyone likes sales, so that may not be the route you’d want to take.
Once you’ve had children, many parents find themselves caught in the trap of needing to work but wanting to stay home with their kids. Creating your own parenting blog can not only be a way to make some money, it can also help you connect with other parents and make sense of those crazy sleepless early parenting years (it does get easier don’t worry!)

Now, if you don’t know people who might want your coaching services, there are a number of online tools and communities that make it incredibly easy to find clients and teach, on just about any topic area you can think of. Community driven platforms like Savvy.is, Clarity.fm, and Coach.me provide you with a network of potential clients to interact with, as well an integrated payment solution.

Find an audience for your passion or hobby and you’re all set to make money online doing something you love via a niche website. That of course, is easier said than done. Creating a profitable niche website takes time and is not intended for the faint of heart. But, if you can hurdle the steep challenges and positively answer a few key questions on whether the website business idea you’re thinking about is profitable, then you can begin building it and eventually monetize through advertising, affiliates, or other relevant products.

Think long and hard before shelling out any money: Some work-at-home jobs will require you to purchase materials or equipment to get started, and while that doesn’t mean they’re not legitimate, it should be a red flag. If you are asked to pay for equipment, make sure you understand what you’re buying, and from whom. Also ask about the return policy for your equipment if your new gig doesn’t work out.

Do they value and help their affiliates? Some affiliate programs do an exceptional job of communicating with their affiliates, notifying them of upcoming sales, offering marketing advice or tools, offering contents and prizes during promotions and more. These types of affiliate programs are a pleasure to be a part of. Ultimate Bundles is an excellent example.

Great article, I have tried a few over the years. I had a side business cleaning offices for years. It did great, but I hated never being able to take more than 3-4 days vacation, so I eventually gave up. I tried MTurk, but if you multiplied my earnings on an hourly basis, it was a little over $6/hr. My blog is much worse, probably less than $0.25/hr.
Landscape. Look for brush-clearing, mowing, or woodcutting jobs, some of which may land you regular customers. This can save you money at the same time: if you are hired to pick up pine needles, use them to mulch your roses, which will appreciate their acidity and smothering effect on weeds; if you are hired to cut and clear a fallen tree, use it to heat your house that winter.
If you’re serious about making money selling things online, it’s pretty much impossible to not recommend Shopify. The platform gives you everything you need to get your online store up and running in less than a day including a custom domain, beautiful templates (so you don’t need design skills), secure payment options, and they can even take care of marketing and shipping for you. Whether you’re selling your own products, designs, or curating other products for people in your niche, Shopify is the best option for powering your online store.
Be honest. Talk about what you like and don’t like. Be fair and build trust. It will serve you well later. For examples, check out my review posts about Elite Blog Academy and Self Publishing 101. I get emails frequently from people who tell me they decided to purchase one of those courses through my affiliate link because it was the most balanced review they found.
Mistake #3: Giving your friend’s product a glowing review without actually being familiar with your friend’s product. This happens a lot in the affiliate marketing (and book marketing) world unfortunately. It’s a “scratch my back and I’ll scratch yours” type of situation. By all means, give your friend a glowing review, but if you haven’t actually read their book or taken their course or tried their product, don’t talk about it as though you have. Readers deserve honest recommendations! (Here’s an example of me helping to announce the launch of my friend’s book while being clear I hadn’t read it.)

Companies like Uber and Lyft offer a great opportunity to make some quick cash. You'll need a clean driving record, a fairly new car and the authorization to work wherever it is that you live. If you have all of those things, you can work when it's feasible for you, whether that's in the middle of the day during rush hour, or in the wee hours of the night on a weekend. The choice is yours.
There absolutely is still room for new affiliates, because there are always new products to promote and new audiences to reach. The internet is a vast place with infinite verticals to work in, so instead of just focusing on the biggest affiliate programs in a specific industry I recommend using that one as well as others (and Amazon!) to round out your affiliate offers and thus your revenue.
Once you have that problem or need nailed, the next step is to validate that idea and make sure you’ve actually got customers who will pay for it. This means building a minimum viable product, getting objective feedback from real customers, incorporating updates, testing the market for demand, and getting pricing feedback to ensure there’s enough of a margin between your costs and what consumers are willing to pay.
How many email newsletters are you bombarded with every single day? There’s a reason for that. Marketing to an actively interested group of email subscribers is one of the best ways to make money online. There have even been million-dollar businesses built from simple email newsletters like TheSkimm, or Mister Spoils. Each newsletter targets a specific type of user with interesting, daily content, while also partnering with relevant companies and affiliates to bring in extra money. If this seems daunting, it’s not. Tools like MailChimp, Seva (formerly ConvertKit), AWeber, and ActiveCampaign, make it easier than ever to get started with email marketing.

If you are a creative type, then you could make money online by designing and selling crafty products on Etsy. Etsy sells a range of beautiful and original items from independent suppliers. Categories range from jewelry, clothes, and accessories, to art, collectibles, and vintage. So if you have some stunning crafty creations, Etsy is the perfect platform from which to sell from.
Affiliate marketing has increased in prominence with the internet age. Amazon popularized the practice by creating an affiliate marketing program where websites and bloggers put links to the Amazon page for a product being reviewed or discussed in order to receive advertising fees when a purchase is made. In this sense, affiliate marketing is essentially a pay for performance marketing program where the act of selling a consumer on a product is outsourced across a potentially vast network.
I'm looking for someone who is smart, extremely organized, discrete, dedicated and trustworthy to be my executive virtual assistant. I'm looking for an effective individual who is extraordinarily detail-oriented. PLEASE NOTE: This is not an entry-level assistant position. You MUST have at least 2+ years experience as a Virtual Executive Assistant for an executive and/or business owner. I expect this role to be varied. There can be periods of relatively few interruptions to work on long-term projects. Occasionally, this can be a fast-paced, extremely detail-oriented and high-pressure role. You'll handle my personal as well as business details, including travel, file organization, corporate compliance tasks, some scheduling, customer calls and coordination with third parties. I have high expectations for myself and those with whom I work. My expectations for those working with me is to demonstrate ownership and accountability in their conduct and effectiveness. I am looking for someone with extreme attention to detail who enjoys negotiating deals, finding and coordinating the best service providers, optimizing travel arrangements, and who is proactive, system-oriented, and with whom it is pleasant to work. Initially, this will be a part-time role, with a vision to grow responsibilities as we develop trust working with each other. This position is designed to be remote, so you can work anywhere in the US. We communicate via email, text, chat, and phone. TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES Assist with corporate compliance details including generating corporate minutes, interacting with bookkeeping/accounting, and reconciling accounts. Assist with the creation/review of business documents, contracts, and create/maintain an organized digital filing system. Facilitate real estate transaction tasks. Handle personal details such as shopping, ordering gifts, scheduling personal appointments, arranging service/maintenance calls, and maintaining household items. Book travel arrangements, including lodging, transportation, and activities. Arrange calls, meetings, and conferences as well as maintaining a personal and professional calendar all while making sure all details are handled in a clear and organized manner. Assist with monitoring of my inbox and emails, including responding to clients, customers, partners, and other business and personal contacts. KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS Capability and confidence to proactively suggest and set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal organization and functions. Ability to accomplish tasks and solve problems with minimal or no guidance. High level of experience and comfort with Google Apps. Workable knowledge of Podio, Evernote, MindMeister, and Zapier. Workable knowledge of real estate transactions. Ability to quickly learn new software applications. Ability to work under pressure to quickly and efficiently problem solve, while managing interruptions. Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring that they are correctly prioritized, and relayed or handled at the appropriate time. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE At least 2+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant for a C-level executive, physician, or business owner. Must have exceptional organization skills, be detail oriented and highly efficient. Trustworthy, discreet, and possessing strong personal integrity. Workable initial knowledge of a real estate transaction and the tasks necessary to complete, with a willingness to learn knowledge gaps. Exceptional ability to communicate progress on multiple projects. Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations. Experience managing an executive calendar. Must possess schedule flexibility. Top-notch communication via email and phone, external and internal. Proven ability to prioritize tasks. As this is a virtual position, must be a self-starter, highly disciplined, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight. Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having a limited amount of face-time.
A browser extension is a plug-in that extends the functionality of a web browser. Some extensions are authored using web technologies such as HTML, JavaScript, and CSS. Most modern web browsers have a whole slew of third-party extensions available for download. In recent years, there has been a constant rise in the number of malicious browser extensions flooding the web. Malicious browser extensions will often appear to be legitimate as they seem to originate from vendor websites and come with glowing customer reviews.[28] In the case of affiliate marketing, these malicious extensions are often used to redirect a user’s browser to send fake clicks to websites that are supposedly part of legitimate affiliate marketing programs. Typically, users are completely unaware this is happening other than their browser performance slowing down. Websites end up paying for fake traffic number, and users are unwitting participants in these ad schemes.
Earn cash back for shopping. Earning cash back on your purchases is a smart idea, and credit card rewards aren’t the only good cash-back strategy out there. With sites like ShopAtHome.com, eBates.com, and TopCashBack.com, you can earn up to 10% cash back on purchases made with approved merchants. Many frequent shoppers also love the Ibotta app, which lets you earn cash-back on every purchase.