I’ve thought about doing some of these money makin things! But seems like I just get the run around to keep doing same survey over an over or end up no where! Thinking about making my own page An advirtize for taking to store doctor appts go visit an old friend! Things like cleaning houses An cars Running errands pay bills, take car for services! Shopping , writing letters for them! I have a list of things to do to make people lives easier an earn some extra money for me!!! Thanks for ur advice I’ll just have to go over stuff see what I think will work best for me ! Thank you Tina L Taylor

Once you are all set up, Live Ops has an excellent online training program that teaches you how to handle calls from customers. You will be taking calls for many different companies. When you start working, your phone will ring and a script will pop up on your screen. You simply read the script word for word and input customer information as you go along. If customers have questions, there is a section on your screen with FAQ’s and you are also logged into a virtual chat room should you need to ask for support from a supervisor.
Double check yourself, before you double wreck yourself. Make sure everything you send to a company, whether a résumé, an email or a portfolio, is good to go. Double check your grammar and wording, and for God’s sake use spell check! This is especially important when it comes to the company’s name. Don’t spell their name wrong and be sure to type it how they type it (e.g. Problogger, not Pro Blogger).
Don’t exhaust all the information about the product with your link. Offer enough information to your readers so they know what the link is, but I don’t recommend giving too much detail on your own site for a two reasons. First, product information, like price, often changes. If you mention the price on your site and someone clicks over and finds a different price, it’s confusing. Second, many times, the product details and features are better explained by the makers of the product. It’s best to stick to your own experience on your site.
Most businesses require startup fees as well as a cash flow to finance the products being sold. However, affiliate marketing can be done at a low cost, meaning you can get started quickly and without much hassle. There are no affiliate program fees to worry about and no need to create a product. Beginning this line of work is relatively straightforward.
The in-flight magazine for Horizon Air, Horizon Edition is looking for writing with vivid images, anecdotes and a strong narrative flow. The best way to submit a post is to send small clips of previously published work, as well as a well-written pitch for your proposed article in their magazine. The pitch should demonstrate advance research and original ideas on the part of the writer. The below button is an application through their parent company Alaska Airlines.
You can find home agent jobs listed on regular job boards like Indeed.com, Monster.com and others. Or you can go right to the source with dedicated home agent companies like Converygs, TeleTech and Sitel. These companies generally treat you as an employee with regular hours and health benefits, but if you want to be an independent contractor, check out a site like LiveOps.
Do you enjoy fast food or going into retail shops? Many companies hire mystery shoppers to test the customer service of their stores. A common one is Subway, which hires mystery shoppers to ensure that "Sandwich Artists" are following all the franchise guidelines. If you have time and can travel to different places, this could be a good side hustle.
Because lawyers are seeking people who match the profile of potential real-life jurors, online jury companies ask detailed questions of applicants. You should never disclose your Social Security number or credit card or banking info. Companies typically pay $10 to $60 to online jurors. Since most online jury companies won’t need a lot of jurors, signing up for multiple companies gives you a better chance of getting picked for “jury duty.” 
MY biggest struggle is knowing how to put the promotion together and having everything in place when you promote it. I would kill for a Step-by-Step hold your hand and let me show you once how to do it correctly Mapped Blueprint. I have seen lots of sales pages but when you get them from the vendor they look a lot of the times nothing like the Org sales page, have never written a sales page before and it becomes overwhelming and confusing and then totally frustrating
I’m a huge fan of blogging because I love writing and connecting with people all over the world. To give you an idea of what is possible with blogging, DollarSprout.com is part of a group of blogs that routinely brings in over $20,000 a month. While it takes time to build your blog up to that income level, you can get the initial set up done in under 30 minutes (no experience needed).